Gunslinger Girl manga e anime - She is a mechanical body and an adolescent child

My Henrietta Cosplay

« Older   Newer »
Kalas_Raven
view post Posted on 1/8/2008, 01:48

I saw that there were no cosplay pictures. This is a picture of me from last years anime convention. 3 guesses who I am! :D

Ho veduto che non ci erano immagini cosplay. Ciò è un'immagine di me dall'ultima convenzione del anime di anni. 3 congetture che sono! :D

_Rico_
view post Posted on 1/8/2008, 11:47

The section is new infact doesn't the images in the section on the home.
I want create a dress for a cosplay but i haven't money for the plain, hotel and other so i search images of the anime convention in this country and others. T_T

Uaoh, you are very similar with Henrietta. And Jose? :D

Edited by _Rico_ - 1/8/2008, 12:50

phemt_84
view post Posted on 1/8/2008, 11:49

Fantastic........
where is Beppe?

Kalas_Raven
view post Posted on 1/8/2008, 16:30

Thanks! The cosplay was fun to do! I love my P-90! <3

I've been to four anime conventions. They're so amazing! I got Gunslinger Girl figures when I went to this years convention. I was so happy! :D

If you're looking for Gunslinger Girl cosplay I can post pictures that I found if you want.

I'm not sure if any of you watched Elfen Lied but this is the cosplay I made for this years anime convention. I'm Nana. :D

Grazie! Il cosplay era divertimento da fare! Amo il mio P-90! <3

Sono stato a quattro convenzioni del anime. Sono così stupefacenti! Ho ottenuto le figure della ragazza del Gunslinger quando sono andato a questa convenzione di anni. Ero così felice! :D

Se stiate cercando la ragazza del Gunslinger cosplay posso inviare le immagini che ho trovato se volete.

Non sono sicuro se c'è ne di voi guardassero Elfen si trovassero ma questo è il cosplay io portasse a questa convenzione del anime di anni. Sono Nana. :D

*Sui-chan*
view post Posted on 1/8/2008, 21:39

*ççççççççççççç* I LOVE ELFEN LIED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

_Rico_
view post Posted on 1/8/2008, 21:55

four anime conventions????

I in neither ;_;

You have other costumes for the anime conventions? I lov the cosplay.

I want create a dress for Shinku of Rozen maiden, Lia de Beaumont of CHevalier D'eon and Rico of Gusnligenr Girl. But i can't going in this manifations (or conventions if the word is wrong)

*Sui-chan*
view post Posted on 1/8/2008, 21:58

I'm going to go to Romics... ^ç^ It's my first conventions!!

Kalas_Raven
view post Posted on 1/8/2008, 22:05

Sadly I don't have any more cosplay costumes at the moment. I hope you can make the dress someday, Rico. ^_^

I hope you have a lot of fun, Sui-chan!! ^_^ Are you going to cosplay? Who's your favorite character in Elfen Lied?

Non ho tristemente altri costumi cosplay al momento. Spero che possiate fare qualche giorno il vestito, Rico. ^_^

Spero che abbiate molto divertimento, Sui-chan!! Il ^_^ è voi che andate a cosplay? Chi è il vostro carattere favorito in Elfen Lied?

*Sui-chan*
view post Posted on 1/8/2008, 22:10

mmm... maybe Lucy
I'm very cruel... XD Hika knows it XD

_Rico_
view post Posted on 1/8/2008, 22:13

Thanks, i hope always.

9 replies since 1/8/2008, 01:48   274 views