Gunslinger Girl manga e anime - She is a mechanical body and an adolescent child

Hello!

« Older   Newer »
*Sui-chan*
view post Posted on 1/8/2008, 21:28

mmm... ci proverò :D

I'm really happy!! questa era giusta??

phemt_84
view post Posted on 1/8/2008, 21:29

altrimenti se non vuoi programmi....vai su google traduzioni....
in alto sulla home di google. altro-altro ancora-traduttore

se mi trovo in difficoltà potri usare quello anche io, non ci avevo pensato....

Edited by phemt_84 - 1/8/2008, 22:30

_Rico_
view post Posted on 1/8/2008, 21:29

SIIII!!! Brava^^

*Sui-chan*
view post Posted on 1/8/2008, 21:31

I will try to use this propgramma in order translate… we hope comes well ^^ '' however they are much content that you have found this forum from the America!! You have seen? we have international customers XD

Kalas_Raven
view post Posted on 1/8/2008, 21:32

I understand when you post in English. Actually it's really really good compared to the Spanish I try to pass in school (I've taken three years of it and I still can't speak it or even understand it)

I'm so happy for all these warm welcomes and I'm excited to be the first American on this forum. :D

I use Babble Fish on Yahoo to translate, but if there's a better one I'll use it. ^_^

¤ lexy[•]Hika˜
view post Posted on 1/8/2008, 21:39

CITAZIONE
Wow! Thank you! I'm happy you love America that much. It really is a great country. =D I really want to go to Italy ever since I saw Gunslinger Girl. *siiigh* It looks so beautiful.

That's right. Italy is really wonderful :wub:

CITAZIONE
I can help you with you're English! If you really want me to help I can say if there's anything wrong in your post, like grammer errors and such.

Thanks a lot, you're very kind ^0^

CITAZIONE
When I translate my posts I know things don't come out grammatically correct. Should I keep translating my posts into Italian or should I just post in English all together? (You're the admin so what you say goes.) ^_~

If it's not a problem for you, you should write in English and also translate, so you can help us to improve our English and we can help you with Italian, if you want. So you'll be a perfect Italian girl when you'll come to Italy ^^

_Rico_
view post Posted on 1/8/2008, 21:44

Spanish is similar to italian because we have in the past colonies and here speack in word that are spanish.

Yes you are the first american in this forum and we a re very happy because we can comparing with other fan in the world.

In Italy the manga ins't diffused
diffuso but we hope that with forum, blog and site the italian peaple can appreciated the manga and the anime.

For a good traslate use worldlingo is free and create a good traslationherewww.worldlingo.com,

MAny users don't study good english because little but i and the admins can traslate your posts^^

(Is difficult write in inglish but is funny.)

*Sui-chan*
view post Posted on 1/8/2008, 21:47

CITAZIONE
(Is difficult write in inglish but is funny.)

U_U
I'm little, yes, I'm 13!! XD But I hope we can be friends =D

terrablu2003
view post Posted on 19/1/2010, 18:48

Benvenuto e felice di fare la tua conoscenza.Jaa-ne ^_^

23 replies since 1/8/2008, 01:17   233 views